It is imperative that the Clyde Bailey Drop In Center have a permanent home in the Lakes Region for generations to come. Fixed in one place...like a lighthouse at the point of a safe harbor, shining a beacon of hope to guide those who seek a better way of life. Help us to shine steadfast and bright.
The goal of this Committee is to solicit individual and corporate donations to raise a down payment of $40,000.00 to put toward the purchase of a building. The directors are confident that once the down payment is raised, members and volunteers will be able to maintain the mortgage payment on the property through fundraisers, membership dues, meeting fees and private donations.
If you'd like to support our Capital Campaign YOU CAN HELP in the following ways:
- Join our committee
- Become a member of CBDIC
- Invite a family member or friend to become an associate member
- Make A DONATION TO THE CENTER
- Talk to your friends about us
- Donate in memory of a deceased friend or loved one
- Talk to your employer about us
- Ask about payroll deduction and donation matching for 501c3
- Add a codicil to your will leaving a donation to the Center
- Earn donations with your purchase online at Good Shop